Pivoting to the Private Sector for Procurement
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Pivoting to the Private Sector for Procurement Opportunities through certification as a Service Disabled & Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOBs) from the National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)!
The estimated annual market potential for procurement opportunities for NVBDC certified SD/VOBs in private sector supplier diversity space is $96 billion!
Why should SD/VOB seek NVBDC Certification?
- NVBDC certification opens the door to private sector supplier diversity opportunities for SD/VOBs with supplier diversity professionals.
- NVBDC certification provides assurance to the supplier diversity professionals who require a reliable means of verifying the 51% or more ownership, operation, and control status of a business by an SD/VOB
- NVBDC certification is reliable, repeatable, and rigorous which means it can withstand external scrutiny.
- NVBDC SD/VOB certification is the only SD/VOB certification accepted by the Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR) members to qualify for inclusion in their annual diversity spend of $100 billion or more!
What are the advantages of the NVBDC certification for SD/VOBs?NVBDC value proposition for SD/VOBs is to provide a nationally accepted certification that is recognized by major corporations and their prime contractors so that SD/VOBs can access supplier diversity spend opportunities estimated at $96 billion a year.
- NVBDC value proposition for SD/VOBs is to provide a nationally accepted certification that is recognized by major corporations and their prime contractors so that SD/VOBs can access supplier diversity spend opportunities estimated at $96 billion a year
- NVBDC offers on going opportunities for the SD/VOBs to participate and meet with the NVBDC corporate members, fellow SD/VOBs (for teaming and client relationships) and educational partners.
- NVBDC continues to expand corporate membership (currently 140+), partnering with new major corporations on a continual basis.
Once you have completed and submitted this information, someone from our team will reach out to schedule an initial free conversation to learn about your business and determine if Pivoting to the Private Sector for Procurement Opportunities is the Right Pivot for your Business Right Now!
PIVOTING TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR FOR PROCUREMENT OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH NVBDC CERTIFICATION!
We are not just coaches and consultants.
We are seasoned business executives who get into the trenches with you.