Why Become A Corporate Member of the NVBDC?
To Learn More About becoming an NVBDC Member Visit: https://nvbdc.org/corporate-membership/
NVBDC’s assurance to our corporate partners and supplier diversity professionals is that prospective SD/VOB suppliers have undergone a rigorous vetting process, through our certification. Corporate Members gain access to a comprehensive database of certified businesses to explore when seeking to contract with SD/VOBs.
NVBDC also hosts, participates in, and co-sponsors networking and educational events with corporate partners. This facilitates invaluable face-to-face interactions which leads to forming strong business relationships between corporate representatives and Veteran business owners.
- Accepted by State & Federal
- To date, over 2,000 SD/VOBs certified by
- NVBDC on-boarding process is proven to be effective for Corporate Members to add SDVOB
- Successful Supplier Mentoring Program (SMP) supporting our Corporate. Members NVBDC Services, Education, and Training Program.
- NVBDC Military & Veteran Organization Task (MVO Task Force)
- ]ROTC Scholarship and 50 State Managers