Key Questions for Businesses
- When you started or acquired your business, was there ever a thought of starting to plan your exit strategy?
- Do you have a plan to get there? Is gathering business-related intelligence important to making business decisions for future growth?
- As cliché as it may sound, do time, money and internal resources sometimes get in the way of you accomplishing your business goals?
- Do you gather business intelligence from your clients, employees, and the marketplace to make well-informed business decisions?
- Do you know what your cash flow looks like for the next six months, next year?
- Do you have specific plans for generating new business?
- Are your sales and marketing strategy integrated and well-rounded?
- Do you receive regular reports on sales, quality, budget variances, profit, customer satisfaction, and employee performance?
- Are you effectively reaching your target market? Or your existing clients?
Key Questions for Non-Profits
- Do you know the key indicators that will define where you are in the lifecycle of your organization?
- Are your mission and vision of why you exist clear, both to your internal audience as well as your community?
- How strong are your core program and service offerings and how are you demonstrating that you are filling a need in the community?
- How strong is your Brand to attract donors and volunteers?
- Is your Board providing the strategic leadership and support necessary to advance the growth of your organization?
- Do you have credibility with your Funders and are they eager to support your mission?
- What process do you use to evaluate adding new programs or services?
- Are your advertising/marketing efforts consistent and effective in communicating your strongest messaging about the organization?
- Do you have strong staff in place that represents the organization in the most positive light?
- What does future growth and succession look like for the organization?
- What are your donor and dollar acquisition and retention rates?
- What is your Growth in Giving %?
- What are your operations, endowment and capital fund development goals for the next 18 months?
- How are you holding your organization accountable for viability?
- What do you do to acquire, onboard, train, recognize, retain and retire members (if you have them), volunteers (board and other), staff?
- Does your 990 tell your story? It can and should!
We are not just coaches and consultants.
We are seasoned business executives who get into the trenches with you.